FIRST FOR VISIBILITY
- See all four wheels.
- Moving the engine and tanks to the chassis lets you see all four wheels from your driving position.
- Reduced counterweight and tailswing lets you work against a wall with confidence.
- The JCB CommandPlus cab has more glass to further enhance your visibility.
- Optional LED lights give you amazing daylight working conditions after dark.
FIRST FOR STABILITY
- 1000kg at maximum reach*.
- Work in total confidence with class-leading over the side stability and with reduced tailswing.
- Engine and tanks mounted to chassis lower the centre of gravity and transform stability.
- Match every job with any combination of dozer and stabiliser options.
- Choose single, dual or floatation tyres to suit the ground conditions.
* Twin articulation boom offering lift capacity of 1000kgs through 360° off dual tyres.
FIRST FOR MOBILITY
- Stable 40kph roading.
- A lower centre of gravity and 2.6m wheelbase provides unrivalled true and stable 40kph roading.
- No changing gear with our stepless single speed hydrostatic transmission.
- Manufacturer approved 3.5T towing capability and trailer lets you take all your attachments with you.
- Achieve high torque at low revs with the 81kW JCB Ecomax engine.
FIRST FOR MANOEUVRABILITY
- Under 4m turning radius.
- Turn and work in a single carriageway with an under 4m turning radius.
- Enjoy 3 steer modes in 1 machine with 2WS, 4WS and crab steer.
- Always face forwards with our new reverse steer option.
- Go anywhere performance with class-leading axle oscillation.
FIRST FOR SERVICEABILITY
- Rapid ground level servicing.
- No more climbing on to upper structure with ground level access to all daily checks.
- Unrivalled serviceability with class-leading SAE rating.
- Long 500 hour intervals on all dig end, dozer and stabiliser grease points.
To view the JCB Hydradig brochure, click here or on the picture below.
The video below shows a demonstration of the JCB Hydradig 110W at Hillhead 2016: