The right parts at the right place at the right price
Parts support is an essential part of our aftersales service. We only supply genuine parts to ensure your machine: is maintained to recommended manufacturers’ specification, continues to operate at optimum performance levels and retains the highest resale value. Genuine JCB parts are backed by up to 12 months’ full warranty when fitted by a Gunn JCB service engineer, so check out our service packages for great value maintenance offers.
Our genuine JCB parts are designed to work in perfect harmony with your machine for optimum performance and productivity. We want to ensure that these parts are readily available and only a click or phone call away. JCB’s World Parts Centre, located in Staffordshire, is a model of efficiency; they can deliver around 95% of all parts anywhere in the world within 24 hours. JCB’s focus on fast-moving (lubricants, filters, engine parts and service exchange items) and fast-wearing parts (tyres, tracks and teeth) ensures that our stock levels remain replenished so you don’t have to wait for your part, ensuring a fast turnaround, whether it’s a service or repair.
We carry extensive stocks of parts at all our depots backed up with a direct link to JCB’s World Parts Centre, enabling us to have non-stock parts despatched overnight to be available next morning. All of our depots offer parts deliveries either by our Van Sales team or by a pre-arranged courier service.
We also supply a huge range of consumable products to suit a wide range of machines and equipment, including:
- Lubricants – JCB lubricants, such as JCB hydraulic oil and JCB grease, are designed specifically to work in conjunction with JCB filters in JCB engines and component systems.
- Filters – JCB filters are designed to work in conjunction with JCB fluids in JCB engines and component systems, to provide the highest standards of cleanliness and performance.
- Tyres – JCB’s attention to support expands down to the tyres. JCB offer an extensive range of tyres to suit your machine and application.
- Tracks and Track Running Gear – JCB Service offer comprehensive ranges of rubber and steel tracks and track running gear, each catering for the specific requirements of individual customers.
- Wearparts – JCB offer a wide range of wearparts to suit the full range of JCB machines as well as a large number of competitive models.
- Service Exchange Programme – The JCB Service Exchange programme is industry leading. Containing over 1650 parts, all are remanufactured to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) standards.
Our Parts department opening times are:
Monday – Friday: 07.30 – 17.30
We also offer a 24/7, emergency, out-of-hours call out service, (subject to a call out charge), on 0800 0042 008.