• 180° opening service door to access all cleaning and maintenance points.
• External refuelling access and easy pre-start checks.
• Spacious cab with excellent visibility and intuitive controls.
• 10 tie down points ensure compliant, speedy machine transportation.
• Sloping undercarriage design giving minimal soil retention and fast cleaning.
• No daily greasing, easy to access and clean means quick turnaround times.
• Graphite impregnated bushes that only require greasing every 500 hrs.
• Premium or rental specifications to help choose the right machine.
• Flat glass that allows simple, low cost replacement.
• 100% steel bodywork that withstands knocks but is cost effective to repair.
• Bushed dig end with hoses routed through the boom and dipper for ultimate durability.
• Solid cast rear door for maximum impact resistance.
• Operating weight standard dipper (kg): 1700 / 1850
• Gross engine power (kW (hp)): 12.2 (16.3)
• Dipper options (m): 1.10 / 1.34
• Dig depth (dozer up) (m): 2.42
• Ground level reach (m): 3.98
• Bucket tearout (kN): 18
• Dipper tearout (kN): 9.8 / 8.1
To view our Winter 2017 edition of our Gunn Shot magazine or any of our brochures, please click the 'View Downloads' button below.View Downloads
'Like' us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest product news and offers!'Like' us on Facebook
'Follow' us on Twitter to keep up to date with the latest product news and offers!'Follow' us on Twitter
JCB LiveLinkGo to Live Link