Ideal solutions for all winter conditions.
- Replaceable wear edge, adjustable skid shoes and spring loaded trip mechanism.
- Standard- duty models include locking bolts for light duty dozing applications.
- Heavy duty models feature reinforced steel blade construction.
- 6˚ floating tilt gives cleaner removal on uneven ground.
- This unit requires the Multifunction control to maximise operator control.
- Q/Hitch configuration maximises changeover time, gives improved productivity and improves operator safety.
- Featuring a 2 stage design this unit has the ability to throw the snow up to 14 metres.
- Replacement wear parts available to further extend service life.
- High volume buckets for snow removal with cut out back plate for good visibility to bucket edge.
- Available with bolt on edges.
- Efficiently moves large volumes of snow and can be used for waste clean-up.
- All models feature reversible and replaceable wear shoes.