Forestry Cutting Head
- Extreme-duty design utilises a high output variable displacement piston motor with self aligning belt drive providing maximum productivity.
- Hydraulically adjustable deflector door allows control of discharge and size of processed material.
- Heavy-duty adjustable push bar aids in toppling trees and offers additional protection to the carrier.
- In-line hydraulic oil cooler reduces heat in the hydraulic system for efficient operation.
- Easily viewable gauge allows operator to monitor hydraulic operating pressure.
- Designed to operate at 2,000 rpm with a balanced 3/4” (20mm) drum wall and 2.4” (61mm) alloy steel shaft.
- Rotor bearings are well protected by mechanical seals.
- Available in 60” (1,524mm) cutting width.