Clears stones and debris to prepare the seedbed.
- Grooms and finishes soil in preparation for seed or sod.
- Hydraulically operated hopper quickly and easily dumps collected rocks.
- High speed rotating teeth break up clods of dirt and levels the soil.
Excavator Ground Rake
- JCB Attachments can now offer two ground rakes suitable for Hydradig, 6-10 tonne, Compact Excavators and 3CX, 4CX and 5CX Backhoe Loaders.
- Each one is made using heavy duty 15mm Hardox tines and Brinell HB500 toe plate for the ultimate in durability and prolonged life.
- Used for sorting rocks, twigs and debris in the preparation of top soil, these rakes are also useful for clearing roots, hedges, brambles and any other material in readiness for a clean, landscaped finish.
Landscape Power Rake
- Purpose-designed carbide teeth provide long life and are specifically shaped to ensure best possible seedbed preparation.
- Adjustable polyurethane barrier above roller allows operator to select material size left in the seedbed.
- Can angle rake 20º in either direction from centre allowing material to be moved left or right.
- Quick and easy to remove end plates allow the power rake to perform like a box scraper.
- Dual independently adjustable wheels allows operator to adjust for skim passes for over-seeding or adjust to cut drainage grades.
- Bi-directional raking capability allows quick seedbed preparation.
Landscape Preparator Rake
- The landscape preparator rake cleans up stones and debris to prepare the soil for seeding and planting. It also levels out ridges and ruts.
- Conditions the ground with scarifying action which can till the soil up to 60 mm deep.
- Bi-directional drum allows operation in forward or reverse for increased productivity.