Clears stones and debris to prepare the seedbed.
- Grooms and finishes soil in preparation for seed or sod.
- Hydraulically operated hopper quickly and easily dumps collected rocks.
- High speed rotating teeth break up clods of dirt and levels the soil.
Landscape Power Rake
- Purpose-designed carbide teeth provide long life and are specifically shaped to ensure best possible seedbed preparation.
- Adjustable polyurethane barrier above roller allows operator to select material size left in the seedbed.
- Can angle rake 20º in either direction from centre allowing material to be moved left or right.
- Quick and easy to remove end plates allow the power rake to perform like a box scraper.
- Dual independently adjustable wheels allows operator to adjust for skim passes for over-seeding or adjust to cut drainage grades.
- Bi-directional raking capability allows quick seedbed preparation.